Malifaux Official UK GT - 3rd and 4th November

Neverata

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in too. Wouldn't miss this for anything, especially after the team GT.

#Molly2012 should in full swing by then so get ready to experience the new broken. Or more likely, charge me extra on my ticket and use the money to get that spoon engraved with my name.

If anyone fancies a warm up tournament in mid October (13-14) then you could do worse than check out this thread http://www.wyrd-games.net/showthread.php?32828-2-Day-Tournament-Norwich-13-14-October

I don't know, our warm up weekend may be a bit to competitive for some. Fierce spoon-related competition :)

@Neverata Not wishing to be rude by suggesting things and I don't know what the rules pack is for this, but is there any chance of introducing a grudge round (maybe the first round). I've got some scores to settle *rolls up sleeves*

Slightly worried that #molly2012 will prevent me from acheiving my expected position. Perhaps I should start paying SS for my master to help.

I could always avatar up Raspy I suppose

I thought Molly would help you get your spoon :)

On grudge rounds: I'd love that idea if it could be possible - but you'd have to take the grudge scheme in the game too!

It's me that's using Molly, Mike is worried that her awesome power level will lead me to claim the most important prize. I mean, look at all of Molly's crew options: Crooligans, Rotten Belles, Dead Doxies, Sybelle, Rogue Necro... need I go on. (Can I go on? No I cannot)

Jo - No disappointment at all, I'll just have to crush my foes at games in the bar during the evening. I'll try and use grudges into a future tournament that I'll run.

It's me that's using Molly, Mike is worried that her awesome power level will lead me to claim the most important prize. I mean, look at all of Molly's crew options: Crooligans, Rotten Belles, Dead Doxies, Sybelle, Rogue Necro... need I go on. (Can I go on? No I cannot)

Jo - No disappointment at all, I'll just have to crush my foes at games in the bar during the evening. I'll try and use grudges into a future tournament that I'll run.

What about Necrotic Machine?

Of course we could all do Molly, that would be amusing :)

Um now then im probably tempted.

Using Molly for every game or just the majority?

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Odd question maybe, but what hotel do out-of-towners usually stay at and how tough is it to get transportation (cabs?) in the area for those who are afraid to drive with all the "wrong-side-of-the-road" drivers?

Suggest you don't actually stay in Mansfield if you can help it ;)

But I guess your first impressions of the UK have already been runined before now anyway.

Oh on a related note, id be happy to provide lift to and from, for anyone on my driving route (Up the A38 from Derby area)