Story Encounter Event at Chicagoland Games/Dice Dojo, June 16

Subötai

Come One, come All, to Chicagoland Games/Dice Dojo for a Malifaux Story Encounter Event on Saturday, June 16.

Come and play the three story encounters used at Adepticon 2012.

http://www.adepticon.org/12rules/2012malifauxstory.pdf

This is a casual event with no timed rounds, and you can play as many games as you want. Games will begin as early as 10:30 a.m. and "last turn" will be called at 6:30 p.m., but you can start whenever you show up.

There will be prizes for Best Score for each of the three scenarios, Best Painted Crew, Best Sportsmanship, and Best Combined Score With One Master. One prize will be an LE Nightmare Teddy.

See you there!

Chicagoland Games/Dice Dojo

5550 N Broadway

Chicago, IL 60640

(773) 728-3656

[TABLE=class: ts intrlu, width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

My son and I would like to, but we are coming from Naperville and have other plans where we'd need to leave there by 5PM. I am still trying to see how flexible that is with my crew's REAL "Master", but she seemed pretty resolute about our being home in time for company last time I tried.

We'd definitely have time for the first two rounds, but I do not want to complicate the last round if its starting late enough that we could not participate.

I am currently in deep negotiations with my REAL "Master" on getting some time to escape on Saturday. Probably can't do three games but I could be fun to swing in for a casual game or two.

If I lose I plan to blame the idiot who wrote the Strategies. :)

I am itching to play but unfortunately I am stuck in Italy looking at all this old artwork and other non-malifauxian stuff. I hope some people who do make it post some nice reports so I can get my fix vicariously through others. It will keep me from making my kids act out an encounter between lady j and some rezzer master so they would really appreciate any reports too!

I am itching to play but unfortunately I am stuck in Italy looking at all this old artwork and other non-malifauxian stuff. I hope some people who do make it post some nice reports so I can get my fix vicariously through others. It will keep me from making my kids act out an encounter between lady j and some rezzer master so they would really appreciate any reports too!

LOL, well you can take your minis with and try to find an Italian game store. I know for a fact there is(or was) one in Milan. :)

I am itching to play but unfortunately I am stuck in Italy looking at all this old artwork and other non-malifauxian stuff.

I *HATE* you.

And just so you know, the plans we have to leave early for are a gathering at YOUR abandoned house to use your pool and BREAK stuff!

Nilus: I thought about trying to sneak a crew in my back pack but even the idea got rejected by the packing overlord and there wasn't much free time her 3-ring binder itinerary of walking hell either. :). My feet have never been so sore.

Gruesome: I hope you are using the pool and as long as you don't break MY stuff (that includes the pool), then we're okay. :). Wait, you didn't break the cat did you? ;)

By the way, this event is designed for people showing up late, leaving, early, etc. with no timed rounds. There will be prizes for Best Score for each of the three scenarios, Best Painted Crew, Best Sportsmanship, and Best Combined Score With One Master. One prize will be an LE Nightmare Teddy.

So if you show up, and only play one game, and you have the best score in the scenario you played, you get a prize!

Awesome, I will be there for at least one game for sure. Maybe for two depending on how it all works out.

Thanks Greg for setting this up. I know Chicago area events have been kinda few and far between on my end and I am glad you guys are picking up the slack.