"Survival of The Wickedest" - My new tournament format

Hi everyone, I have this new format i want you guys to test out for me :)

Survival of the Wickedest

Survival of the Wickedest is designed to be a fast and furious tournament format for experienced masters and neophyte henchmen alike, for three to an unlimited number of players!

The event lasts for a fixed amount of time, to be set by the TO, and not a fixed amount of rounds, so the goal is to play a lot of games in order to collect as many VP as possible!

Each player brings one fixed 25 SS crew. Each player is also handed a report-sheet to be filled out after each round, and handed to the TO.

Each table at the event has a fixed strategy for the duration of the tournament, as decided by the following list:

1 - Shared Contain Power

2 - Shared Claim Jump

3 - Shared Slaughter

For every three tables, the list is started from #1.

Each table has two decks, each containing one of each of the general schemes. Schemes are chosen at the table by flipping from this deck, with no option of reflipping, but a player can still choose 0-2 schemes, gaining two SS for each scheme not chosen as usual. If the deck runs out, shuffle the discard pile into a new draw pile. Each table also has a deck of the following random special events:

Cruel Winds

Dark Omens

Earthquake

Flash Flood

Foggy

Growing Fire

Heat Wave

Heavy Snows

Howling Voices

Rockfall

Stampede!

Torrential Rains

Before deploying crews, the player who won at the table the previous round shuffles the remainder of the random event deck, and flips one card. The flipped random event will be active during the encounter. If the random event deck is empty, shuffle the discard pile into a new draw pile.

The winner at a table will stay at that table, while the losing players rotate to a new table every round. In the case of a draw at a table, the winner is the player that gained the most VP on the tables strategy. For each game won after the first, the winning player will gain +1 VP.

The winning player stays at same side of the table as he played the previous round. For every three games a player has won in a row at the same table, he must change to the other side of the table.

When a model is killed or sacrificed by an enemy model, it will start the next game with -1 Wd that cannot be removed by any means. This effect is only applied to the models owned by the winning player at a table. The effect is cumulative, although a model cannot be reduced to less than 1 Wd by this effect.

Games last for four turns, and turn five occurs at a flip of 8+.

After each game, the players fill in their gained VP, as well as their names and player numbers. When the time for the event ends, VP are tallied and the player who gained the most VP wins!

Game on!

If you test it out, please let me know :)

Q&A and updates will come in this thread

zKoTTe/Morten

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

Q&A

Updates

[V1.01]

Random Events works like the Schemecards

It has to be enemy models that kills your models to be affected by it, and the effect is now cumulative but a model can never die from this effect.

Edited by zKoTTe