Team Challenge UK GT 2012 - 23rd and 24th June - NEW THREAD

Neverata

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just in time for Supper little hobbit. Well done.

Well Myself, Aidan and Ian have a date with the WHW Bar until about 4pmish on the Friday so should be at Maelstrom for about 5 after we have checked in etc.

Ian wants some practice games from then until we go for curry, and Aidan NEEDS some practice games before we go for curry ;)

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

ALSO, can everyone give me an idea if they want to compete in the Iron Painter challenge as I have to bargain my soul it seems to get hold of some effigies

I know that Team Captain Douche bag...I mean Kirk is in...

Ok, as is the case with most dictat...errr lovingly elected leaders the masses have decided they would rather go to frankie and bennies as it is across the road from the hotel. So Team(S) Harrogate are going to frankie and bennies, if anyone wants to come along you have till next friday to say yes then I'm booking the tables

Ok, as is the case with most dictat...errr lovingly elected leaders the masses have decided they would rather go to frankie and bennies as it is across the road from the hotel. So Team(S) Harrogate are going to frankie and bennies, if anyone wants to come along you have till next friday to say yes then I'm booking the tables

Not gonna lie, not that bothered about going to frankie and bennys after last time...

Not gonna lie, not that bothered about going to frankie and bennys after last time...

If you want to come to the Mint with us and have curry I will make sure I get you back to your hotel after for a small fee of 1 Pineapple Juice. I'll be booking a table sometime next week. If you want to have a crusty sammich in your room by yourself this is also fine :D