Team Challenge UK GT 2012 - 23rd and 24th June - NEW THREAD

Neverata

Hi Ladies and Gents

This is a new thread as the old one was full of......there's not a polite word for it!

This event will be held on Saturday and Sunday 23rd and 24th 2012. Rules pack will be up at the end of today/tomorrow morning

Teams will consist of three people, in the hope that most UK clubs will be able to field at least Two Teams! There will be shennanigans aplenty as usual, including an on the spot, time painting competition! You will need to nominate a Team 'El Capitan' and he/she will be in charge of you and your scores over the weekend....do not put Johnson in charge anyone!

Location will be Maelstrom Games, Mansfield

Tickets cost £30 per person (£90 per team) and includes lunch on both days including cake/dessert during the afternoon (I hope there is custard!) In discussion with Maelstrom at the moment is if we can make the lunches choice from the Menus. At the moment this doesn't seem to be an issue.

Payment can be sent via paypal -

Any queries, questions and team submissions to

Who will be crowned the UK Malifaux Team Champions for 2012?!

Rules pack can be downloaded here

Timetable will be available at the start of June as it MIGHT include something new I'm currently working on. If it doesn't, the usual shared strategies and sizes will be made available for viewing week beginning 11th June

Entrants:

Team 1 - TEAM CAPTAIN - Captain Kirk accompanied by Adam Naisbitt and Ian O'Brien

Team 2 - TEAM CAPTAIN - Captain Johnson accompanied by Paul Hansell and Ant Hoult

Team 3 - TEAM CAPTAIN - Captain Doxey accompanied by Steve Scurr and Nat Sibley

Team 4 - TEAM CAPTAIN - Captain Reeve accompanied by Liam Toop and Jamie Forth

Team 5 - TEAM CAPTAIN - Captain Brown accompanied by Timmy Brown and Edward Alexander

Team 6 - TEAM CAPTAIN - Captain Marshall accompanied by Conrad Gonsalves and Jon Micklebrough?

Team 7 - TEAM CAPTAIN - Captain Westerland accompanied by Phil Johansson and John Johansson

Team 8 - TEAM CAPTAIN - Captain Davies accompanied by Rich Turner and Rich Baker

Here is the timetable ladies and gents:

Any sensible questions will be answered where possible

Thanks!

Edited by Neverata
Entrants

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll add on team 'Mike's Pink Shirts' lol you can confirm the names to me at a later date

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

I'm looking forward to the quiz again in all honesty....the pink shirts named a lot of fish during the last one :D