Bleached Models - My Ongoing Malifaux Projects [Heavy on Images]

So I guess I am semi back now. Since this forum isn't ooooonly about Malifaux miniatures, I will toss out some of my most recent pieces of work:

20150413_201455_zpsekljxhss.jpg

20141207_122159_zpsr4hpxvn9.jpg

20150131_140607_zpsexsktgq4.jpg

20150206_234008_zpsefxhd05d.jpg

20150208_192206_zpsbeyf1177.jpg

20141127_190414_zpsugi4qy9v.jpg

More can be seen in my blog linked in my signature. At the moment my main focus is on Infinity. I do have a few Gremlin related things planned out for the future. I may just have to dive into that peu à peu. I'm back?

• Like 7

Infinity models are pretty damn tough to paint too as the models are really small. So well done. 

They have their ups and downs. They have such super intricate detail sometimes it is nuts. But they are really fun to paint and look great. Painting these difficult models has pushed my skills forward quite a bit, if I may say so. Considering how I painte dmys older stuff in this thread...

My way of regarding things to paint has changed and I approach tasks differently now than before. :)

I seriously don't understand how you do the eyes. How do you have the patience. :D I'd lose my mind on those. I have already started painting the Clint Squint on all the malifaux plastic models as I can't paint the eyes while remaining sane. :P 

I seriously don't understand how you do the eyes. How do you have the patience. :D I'd lose my mind on those. I have already started painting the Clint Squint on all the malifaux plastic models as I can't paint the eyes while remaining sane. :P

You just need a proper brush that remains pointy. Try using one with a larger body. This will leave more paint in the bristles and thus it wont dry out leaving you more success at applying. Just a bit of a steady hand and gentleness is what is needed.

I still hate painting irises and pupils, as it is such a small detail it just doesn't look good on small eyes. Still try to do so on some models though....

• Like 1

Hey! I'm glad to see you back in your thread.

I can see a big difference from your previous painting on their guy and their armors.
I really like the Infinity minis you've did, some are a bit too colorful, but overall they have a great color scheme.
The pigtail girl and bronzed skin blond guy look really cool. I mean even the generic gun people are cool.
What's the name of that faction?

I like your color scheme!

Thanks! It looks off at first but it really grew on me over time. :)

Hey! I'm glad to see you back in your thread.

I can see a big difference from your previous painting on their guy and their armors.

I really like the Infinity minis you've did, some are a bit too colorful, but overall they have a great color scheme.

The pigtail girl and bronzed skin blond guy look really cool. I mean even the generic gun people are cool.

What's the name of that faction?

I do paint my stuff in bright and vibrant colors. Plus Infinity is a colorful game. Needs more color. <3

Plus it helps me pull off unique and uniform at the same time.

The faction is Aleph as Nohero has mentioned. It is to be more precise one of the standard soldiers of the Steel Phalanx group, called Thorakitai.

Faction is Aleph

Yes. <3

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Thanks! The orange skin does give them that celebrity human glow. :D

Next up: 

Moon Shinobi #2
His clothing is finished, as is his skin. Just need to do teh accessories and extras. Its hard to see due to the similar brown tones. 

20150903_173759_zpsk3znsqui.jpg

Gremlin Oiran conversion
A sloppy conversion but still something I am proud of. 

20150903_173748_zpshmolkei2.jpg

They be blurry. Once finished I will have somewhat better images. :) 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...