My fault :)

It's not down to the single bits name, product number etc. :)

Just the package the bit was from.

A quick example:

If there was 2 parts from a miniature used on the model, then just use the name of the package, the bits are from :)

Was that better :)?

Sorry for my english, it's a bit rusty at the moment :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is never a need for a complex conversion, when you can do it as simple as possible :)

---------- Post added 05-28-2012 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-27-2012 at 11:58 PM ----------

My friends Asses and Maggots

SDC10511.jpg

SDC10512-1.jpg

And his terrain which he's planning to complete before Giant Fanatic

SDC10518.jpg

SDC10519.jpg

SDC10520.jpg

SDC10521.jpg

SDC10522.jpg

SDC10523.jpg

Edited by zKoTTe

Lets make a little contest:

I will convert a miniature for free (shipping excluded of course:)) for the user that guesses (sp?) the exact Miniature parts used for the creation of my Zoraida Avatar!

What about that? :D

Ok so the tree is a gallows grove from horde circle of orboros, and the girl is the pinup white speaker from kingdom death.

Is that it? I'm a lil hesitant for the tree as it has similitudes with the tree of fate which is with cassius from horde and circle too. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Normal Candy is from Heresy miniatures Zombie Range, 1£ for a Candy is a good deal :)

Theodore is a converted PP Stiched Together with a www.puppetswar.eu Plague Bear Head, nice and simple, almost all of the models are made of bitz from at least 2 different manufactures <ahttp://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/community/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png' alt=':)'>

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

I just found bitz to convert myself some Silurids and some gubbs!

Damn i love my bitbox!