Cardiff Carnage 25th/26th August

Dumb Luck

I'm not running this event but the mastermind behind the Malifaux at this event is petrified of computers!

Set in the charming grounds of Sophia Gardens in Cardiff, Carnage is one of the biggest and longest running multi-system events in the South Wales! Run by the Viet Taff, the event this year features Warhammer Fantasy, 40k, Clash of Empires, Warmahordes and of course, Malifaux!

I have yet to be informed of ticket price or rulespack, but you can expect 35ss, fixed faction fun.

Keep an eye on www.cardiffwargames.org for more info!

I am the above mentioned technophobe running this years event.

After years of nagging the club's committee to run Malifaux I'm now the Captain and they have no say in the matter!

All Mr Dumb Luck says is true and rules pack will be up next week and I'll post a link here for all you nice folks to sign up to if you dare brave a weekend in Cardiff.

Cheers

John

• 1 month later...

As the tournament does not follow Gaining Ground scoring rules it can't be ranked (I think). Basically the winner must be decided by the games alone (and not including painting as in this case).

Personally I stand a better chance as my crews are painted to a reasonable standard.

Anyway, will see if I can make this.

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Also "Note: Cardiff Carnage Malifaux is not a ranked event this year" is in the rules pack!

• 1 month later...