WORCESTER UK - Fun, friendly Easter themed event :)

*Jack*

Hi all,

I'm part of a gaming group in worcester, UK, and we're hopefully having a big multiplayer malifaux game in easter. I know this section is normally for tournaments, but I decided to post this because if you fancy a large game with chocolate and eggs, based on the christmas missions, then some normal games after, it would be worth coming down :) We're generally a friendly bunch and it would be great to see some new faces, even if its only once or twice, and especially if they play malifaux :')

The event is in the manaleak shop in worcester, from about 5 untill late. A bunch of us are off college/school/work though, so if you're thinking about coming down, we can do earlier and make a day of it and play something else too. There's a great games workshop store in worcester too, so if you've got a 40k army or some painting you want to do you can probably turn up there for a few hours.

On the flip side, if you've never played and are wanting to see what its like, Feel free to come down :) I have more spare crews than a spare crew shop, so you can take part, or if you're just starting we can show you how the game works and see if its for you. I'll sort out a game of 40k/fantasy/whatever you regularly play with one of our regulars so you'll be guarenteed a game of something in addition to malifaux.

Our club is a 2 minute walk from Worcester foregate street train station, and I'll come and meet you at the station if you want. If you book a train ticket now it should hopefully be a lot cheaper. Here's a link to the facebook event, any questions message me on here, email me, or hit my facebook, Jack Evans - http://www.facebook.com/events/297806470288563/

Cheers guys, hopefully see you there :)

This section is for ALL Malifaux related events, not just tournaments, so feel free to post.

Can you clarify which day the event is on, and I'll add you to the google+ calendar.

And certainly make a day of it - visitors may not be able to stay late if they are travelling.

This section is for ALL Malifaux related events, not just tournaments, so feel free to post.

Can you clarify which day the event is on, and I'll add you to the google+ calendar.

And certainly make a day of it - visitors may not be able to stay late if they are travelling.

Yeah, it'd be great to have a whole day of malifauxing, anyone planning to come not currently in our club would be best to contact me and we'll sort out whatever you fancy for the day :)

Game is on wednesday the 11th april, the first wednesday after easter sunday :) 1700-2200ish :)

I assume you are part of the crew heading to Total Wargamer Saturday. If so it would be good to have a chat.

Yeah, I'm going :) See you there, I'm the younger one with the scruffy hair and khador :P Sounds good, I'm probably bringing a few malifaux crews too :)