between two worlds

Thoughttrauma

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there currently is not a master that can take both of those models in a crew. Malifaux is for sure a game of options, however. I would encourage you to look deeper into the Resurectionist, Neverborn, and even Guild lines of models (C. Hoffman can take the Copellius as well as any Neverborn master). Find other models you enjoy that can be taken by a master along with those you mentioned and make a decision by that on which way to go. You can use the crew creator on the main page to plan a crew ahead of time or pick up either Seamus or Dreamer starter packs that include those models for a solids start. Also make sure to head over to the wiki and get hints/tips on synergies and a generous helping of tactical advice. I hope this help, and I'm sure you will enjoy the game no matter which decision you make. :1_Happy_Puppet1:

• 4 weeks later...
In theory you could have a brawl with Levi (who can hire Belles) and Hoffman (who is a construct and can hire Copellius).

Unfortunately Leveticus's plethora of hiring restrictions would mean that Hoffman would be unable to hire Coppelius, seeing as he is not undead, soulless or a construct.