Possible Tournament in Cranfield 16/17th June - Any Interest?

Clousseau

I've just been advised that I can have some space at the Rollcall multi-system event in Cranfield on 16/17th June. Before I take the plunge and commit to this I'd like to know there's some interest, so if you could provide some feedback to my thoughts below, by Sunday, I'd appreciate it. This would be the biggest thing I've organised, so want to make sure they'll be some entrants!

The organisers have advised entry as £15 including trophies, but I'll also provide wooden spoons and see what else I can muster up.

Firstly, Cranfield is about 5 miles from Milton Keynes, just off J14 of the M1. Accomodation shouldn't be a problem.

Secondly, as I know many people can't make both days I'm thinking of running this as two 1 day events with maybe some sort of overall prize as well as the main prize(s).

Thoughts are:

Day A

35SS fixed faction, ranked 'standard' tournament with hopefully 4 rounds

Day B

45 or 50SS fixed single faction brawl tournament, with some fun/random elements if I can think of something

As ever your input is most appreciated and I'm open to any ideas. Look forward to your feedback, and hopefully your attendance.

David "The Godfather" Clousseau

Personally Saturday would seem unlikely, but Sunday would be a high possibility. Normal 35ss ranked sounds good, but having never played a Brawl before, it would certainly be something that would appeal, so whatever way round days A and B fell, that would have no impact on my attendance. Only having to work on Saturday would.

This event WILL take place. Just sorting out a few details with the organisers of Rollcall, and will work on the rules packs during the week so hope to put up a formal post early next week.

In the meantime keep posting, especially if you have any ideas for day B (which will be the Sunday).