Calmdown

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i'm Malifaux Jesus, the rest are just idiots i know :D

Jesus did get nailed on a cross you know.....

I think we are all collaborated genius' sent to this world to play games hungover and possibly still drunk and somehow manage to succeed....a real -special- bunch of wyrdos

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

But anyway...where is good to stay near the venue....

Coming up trumps on good places to stay as well :(

The idea behind being a 1-dayer (and starting as late as possible) was that no one needs to stay. Is the driver behind staying purely social?

I'd look at the Ibis, and Formula 1 hotels. They're pretty cheap and very reasonable, usually. There is an Everton game on that weekend but that doesn't usually have much effect on the hotels.

Edited by Calmdown

The idea behind being a 1-dayer (and starting as late as possible) was that no one needs to stay. Is the driver behind staying purely social?

I'd look at the Ibis, and Formula 1 hotels. They're pretty cheap and very reasonable, usually. There is an Everton game on that weekend but that doesn't usually have much effect on the hotels.

I shall have a look at these...It will only be a place to pass out as I am determined to be in no fit state for anything each night. I won't be driving (I am banned) so will be travelling from Plymouth to Liverpool the day before, play some games that day and drink a lot, then play the tournament, then get drunk during/after the tournament then go to cambridge the day after.....

I shall have a look at these...It will only be a place to pass out as I am determined to be in no fit state for anything each night. I won't be driving (I am banned) so will be travelling from Plymouth to Liverpool the day before, play some games that day and drink a lot, then play the tournament, then get drunk during/after the tournament then go to cambridge the day after.....

Are you another one of Calmdown's alter egos?

I should be. So should Calmdown and Neverata at the very least (I hope so as I'm staying at their's. If not I'm sure Calmdown's mum will be happy to put me up)

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Gotta love drinking and malifaux. Except....I blame calmdown for not being able to drink. Now he gets ALL the drink :(

All your drink maybe. He's getting nowhere near mine!

Hi Richard, heard your confession. Totally dig it! Hopefully see you in a month and bit!

Lol

Gotta love drinking and malifaux. Except....I blame calmdown for not being able to drink. Now he gets ALL the drink :(

My wife blames me she can't drink now too...I say she wanted baby as much as i do...

And he ain't getting my drink either!!!

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

I should be. So should Calmdown and Neverata at the very least (I hope so as I'm staying at their's. If not I'm sure Calmdown's mum will be happy to put me up)

Thats alright then, hopefully we can get some games in before and after too then...I think all in all I am just looking forward to meeting some new people (well getting my ass kicked by new people)