Tournament Saturday 31st March - Scythe and Teacup Gamer Cafe, Liverpool

Calmdown

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sadly playing Guild Jo so he'll be in my case. Been playing with Perdita more than the Hoff recently though

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I only ever beat him when Mitch used him, although me and thee did technically draw our game. For a change, i might bring Lilith to this tournament

You couldn't get you models painted in time...

HAHA. I'm going to text Ian the night before. Even if he's sat next to me. Totally didn't have enough time to paint, or enough friends to borrow models from...I cant attend

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Can't wait 1st of March I should know whether I can attend this event. Hope to dear lord I can make it. Want to see all you fine upstanding folk and have some games and beer with you all :)

WOAH. Don't go near Aidan.....he's a killer when he's had a sniff of someone's beer.

Oh yeah.....in that case, don't punch him in the nose like you did to one of your 'friends'

It's ok my stag do I ended up fighting a bouncer and my best man because I was so drunk I fell and split my head open and thought one of them hit me :)

---------- Post added at 12:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Aaaah, you were so totally made for the Malifaux scene. We do like to drink, before, during and after tournaments :)

Hmmm lucky my cards are laminated then....don't want no spilt beer spoiling them things

But after som digression back to the post!

I better bloody well have some time off for this as I need to book somewhere pretty quick probably for a few nights!

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Rum? Port? Living the stereotype!

I love the stereotype it makes me feel less guilty when I drink

Is the smack talking over? Also can all my decisions be made by a giant talking bee?

Has the smack talking even started? I just need a place to pass out and I'm there pretty much :)

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Also a giant talking bee would be awesome...I think you should come second (behind me) just for the idea...