Puupet Wars (or Malifaux) at UK Games Expo?

Clousseau

UK Games Expo takes place in Birmingham on 26/27th May and is an excellent general gaming show. I've run demos for the past few years for Simple Miniature Games, but unfortunately they are not attending this year.

So, I have contacted the organisers and can have some space in the participation games area. As this is a general gaming show, and family orientated, I was thinking of running Puppet Wars demos (also I've run Malifaux there for the last 2 years so something new would be good).

Now, before I go ahead and secure a table I need to be sure that there is sufficient help. There will be space for 2 games, so need 3 people to be available on both days (so that everyone gets breaks and time to look round). Helpers will get free entry to the show for the weekend.

If there was enough interest I can look into a Malifaux table as well, but I feel that this is a great opportunity to effectively launch PW in the UK.

Please post below as I'll need to book the table soon.

http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk/

Edited by Clousseau