WPS Club Challenge 26/7 May 2012

Steve D

The WPS club challenge is an annual club event being held this year at Maelstrom games. We have got around to including Malifaux in the list of systems for the first time this year! If there is a good take up, numbers can be increased quite easily.

You dont need to be a member of a club to participate, nor be part of a team that is challenging across multiple systems. It is one of my favourite events of the year, due to the friendly atmosphere and good mix of gamers and well worth attending for that too. The prizes are good too :)

The main link is here:

http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=96949

but have copied out the top bit with most of the relevant info.

The 2012 WPS Club Challenge will be held on the 26 and 27 May at Maelstrom games.

Tickets costs £38 each and include your lunch for both days, but you will need to arrange your own accommodation and dinner. You can arrange to have your Dinner at Maelstrom for your convenience, and further details will be given on this by us/Maelstrom in due course.

When purchasing your ticket, make sure you tell us your club in the additional information to us. If you are buying a ticket for someone else, make sure to clearly indicate this.

Full information is in the entry and system packs, and all of that can be accessed here:

http://www.the-wps.com/club-challenge-2012.html

System numbers are currently:

WFB: 30, 40K: 30, H/WM: 18, BB: 18, MFX: 12, FoW: 18

(We also have a small reserve of 14 we can use to increase our systems depending on how tickets are selling, which can take us to the maximum capacity of 140).

Hope to see some folks there! And a BIG thanks to James for helping to put the pack together.

It's to keep it standardised across the systems. Malifaux is actually probably getting the best deal as the prize sizes are pretty much the same across the systems so it is the same prize wise as the bigger systems but with a much smaller pool of players. Plus we have to buy an all new Malifaux shield too.

It's more for each club member to pay one price and then decide which system they want to play. And there are usually ways of getting free tickets, such as helping to provide scenery etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Ha! Got ya addicted!

Nah, it's Andie and Rich, though I have said I don't mind swapping over to Mo'faux if they're struggling for numbers.

Anyway, I'm not addicted I can give it up whenever ...fancy a game Thursday :1_Happy_Puppet2: