10 Thunder Brothers

Sezar

I'm anxiously waiting for my Ten Thunder Brothers,as they look good on paper and excellent model-wise, and while they come home, I'm thinking about their performance, and there is when I'm starting to doubt, as they are pretty similar to or bello de Ronins, but I fear the latter are a little bit superior to Misaki's Brothers, as they have superior mobility tricks, Harmless, and some better damage output with their Daishos.

Today I'm going to try this 35ss list:

Viktorias (8ss)

Misaki

Ronin

Ronin

10 Thunder Brother

10 Thunder Brother

Expect some review about them soon!

On paper, the 10T Brothers look great to drop down on an objective or in Stake a Claim, go Defensive Stance and dare the enemy to try and move them. With Df6 and :+fate :+fate :+fate on Df flips, it will take a lot to damage them, and if you Companion them you can put them all on Defensive Stance on your first Activation. Against Wp crews, add Sue or Von Schill, and they can castle-up while your Viks and Misaki chop stuff up.

Well, we had time for 2 games, both vs Lilith with a semi-growth list with Tuco and the Hooded Rider: I totally murdered them.

Misaki worked great, and the 2 10TT did fine, but the Ronin were superior both times. Defensive Stance is nice, but even with their nice Df 6, they have no other protection and 6 Wd is almost nothing when they draw the attention of the opponent.

Of course, they cost 5ss, they shouldn't be too spectacular anyway, but I'm still thinking what do they bring to the crew that for the same cost Ronins don't.