Scotland in general

Malandres

Hi guys (and girls)

Dont know if any of you guys have been but there is a few Malifaux players at G3 (Glasgow Gaming Group) you can find us on Facebook!

It was where i played my 2nd game of malifaux and my gosh that was still a learning curve! Playing shared treasure hunt against Von Schill when you only have a Ramos crew is painful.

Well getting back to what i was originally posting here for, we have set up a group on face book called Scotland's Malifaux Players...we are hoping to encourage as many malifauxers (is that a word?) to join this group as its only a small country afterall and travelling isn't too hard anywhere really.

So no real excuse to avoid a game. The group is designed so that we can share tactics on our favorite crews, share pictures and have a good chat about the game we know and love.

Here's the link for the group hope to see you all there soon :)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/304633606238585/

Oh thats too bad Tattyted...do you travel much around?

Worlds at War Malifaux Tournament.

Date 31/3/12

Provisonal details:

Fixed Faction 25ss Crews

3 rounds: fixed, shared strategies.

£5 entry.

This will be the first Malifaux tournament for the store, to mark the end of the league that is just about to begin.

Provisionally, this will be a 3 round tourmanent using fixed shared strategies. If we get sufficient numbers then we may be able to have a 4th round

I am trying to gauge interest at this stage and am willing to amend the setup based on interest.

Curently this is looking to be a 25ss tournament using either fixed faction, or fixed master, depending on how many players pick up a second box/master in the interim months.

Its a tournament being run by our very own henchman David Kerr Smith

I play regularly at Worlds at war. Started off just me and David Kerr Smith but we now have a small league running with 5-6 players. DKS beat me just last week with his Kaeris crew, but then I really messed up my first shot with Sonnias avatar. Kept forgetting abilities.

Will be at the March tourney.

Will try and work out Facebook.

I play regularly at Worlds at war. Started off just me and David Kerr Smith but we now have a small league running with 5-6 players. DKS beat me just last week with his Kaeris crew, but then I really messed up my first shot with Sonnias avatar. Kept forgetting abilities.

Will be at the March tourney.

Will try and work out Facebook.

Although it didn't look it at the time, I was having to think fast once ASonnia hit the board. I got home and re-read the cards realising where I was missing the key links to getting Kaeris to really shine.

Will be looking forward to another match on the 21st Dave.

I've posted the details of the March tournament in another thread on this board.