UK Malifaux Masters Invitational - OFFICIAL THREAD - January 2012

Neverata

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great weekend! Thanks a lot Jo for organising it, and thanks to everyone who came and made it such an awesome event after all the comments when it was announced.

We turned something it looked like the community would reject into another awesome tournament, and a closely fought one at that.

My comment on the weekend "How on Earth did I lose that game, due to me flipping a Red Joker!!!???" . . . Bloody Chompy being to awesome for his own good. =p

Ah well, finished 10th which is just a little short of the top half (what I was aiming at), maybe next year. =D

A great weekend! Thanks a lot Jo for organising it, and thanks to everyone who came and made it such an awesome event after all the comments when it was announced.

We turned something it looked like the community would reject into another awesome tournament, and a closely fought one at that.

My comment on the weekend "How on Earth did I lose that game, due to me flipping a Red Joker!!!???" . . . Bloody Chompy being to awesome for his own good. =p

Ah well, finished 10th which is just a little short of the top half (what I was aiming at), maybe next year. =D

I dont want to talk about gamebreaking Red Jokers :/

Yep just to agree cheers to everyone involved (esp Jo) & thanks to everyone for good games.And cheers for looking after me Fri night!

Thought games were played in a good atomsphere(or maybe thats too do with being down at the bottom all weekend)& can't see me being here again when rankings settle down a little bit unless I learn how to play with chompy!

Cheers

Justin

Hi All

Here are the final standings after Round 5 - before the final four.

1 Adam Naisbitt (magicpockets)

2 Ant Hoult (stryder)

3 Craig Johnson (ukrocky)

4 Ian O'Brien (calmdown)

5 Rob Owens (13th Warrior)

6 James Doxey (mythicFOX)

7 Aidan 'Britney'' Kirk (cunningstunt)

8 Mitch Harrison (stern)

9 Jimmy Balderstone (ninjahamster)

10 Timmy Brown (ohshova)

11 Malifaux Jesus (neverata)

12 Justin Plimmer (Justin Plimmer)

13 Steve Pretlove (newbie_from_hell)

14 David Brown (clousseau)

15 Mike Taylor ( mike3838)

16 Ian Brocklebank (serigala)

Full breakdown will be posted up of points etc asap as well as everyone's lists.

As per previous post. The top four ended like this after the final:

Adam (magicpockets)

Ian (calmdown)

Craig (ukrocky)

Ant (Stryder)

Great weekend all

Thanks

Edited by Neverata

• 2 weeks later...