UK Malifaux Masters Invitational - OFFICIAL THREAD - January 2012

Neverata

Hi All

Malifaux masters 2012 - 14th and 15th January

It is what it is :)

Any unhappy posts can be directed towards the other discussion thread. This thread is for the info and attendees although i welcome any valid observations

Rules pack is here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8472517/MASTERS%20-%202012.pdf

Top 16 so far:

1 Craig Johnson

2 Ant Hoult

3 James Doxey

4 Adam MagicPockets

5 Ian O'brien

6 Aidan Kirk

9 Mitch Harrison

11 Jo-anne Melia

12 Justin Plimmer

13 David Brown

14 Mike Taylor

16 Tim Brown

17 Ian Brocklebank

18 Rob Owens

19 Jimmy Balderstone

21 Steve Pretlove

The players in Bold and Underlined are attending. Any numbers missing means that person is not attending. IE i am ranked 11th but am not attending the Masters as a player.

Rules pack will be settled on with the Main Event Organisers and will be available at the end of the week.

Anyone who wishes to attend to support your Friends and Community are welcome to do so

Good Luck :)

You can contact me at neverata@hotmail.com

Edited by Neverata
Attendees

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How intense is this likely to be? I'd love the chance to get some games in with new crews (am not worried about winning) but don't fancy being tabled game after game by filth Neverborn lists :)

Erm.....I think it will be fun and intense in the right places. The people coming are all seasoned players, theres some fun for the people who dont place top 4 and there are 5 games to try and qualify, using a lot of the Strategies that get forgotten

Think you'd enjoy it Adam in all fairness, and there are rules written in where you have to bring 3 DIFFERENT lists and play each one at least once :)