Soulstone Shoot Out Brawl

magicpockets

What do people think to a really irresponsible night of Malifaux gaming? Don't know if Malestrom would be up for it and/or if there'd be any takers -

1. One night a group of us descend on Maelstrom for a single 50ss (or more) Brawl with matches drawn out of a hat

2. We line up shots of Vodka/Rum/JD/Absinthe to use as soulstones

3. If you want extra ss above your allowed cache you can buy extra shots in game from the bar

4. Messiness ensues....

This could be amazing and I think well worth doing. Would anyone actually be up for it?

Edited by magicpockets

Adam, i do think Maelstrom would do this, they would just insist alcohol is bought on site which is roughly £2 a shot. Might be too expensive for most but for us hardcore drinkers, cant see that it would put us off.

I think if you run it people will come, and if not....sod them, you'll be drunk on soulstones :D

Any dates in mind?

Always intended to buy from their bar - be a bit cheeky (even for me) to bring liquor in! :D

At £2 per shot that's only £20 for the max of 10ss. Would you ask if Maelstrom would be willing to discount shots on that night (say £1.50?) if enough of them are purchased? I think that would make it more accessible :)

I'll mention it when i'm next in, failing that i'll send the events guy an email.

HA yeah it would be a bit Cheeky but i can just forsee someone asking the question so thought i'd mention it now!

• 8 months later...