End of the year league - Brea, California

twenty4seven

On November 29th I will be beginning an end of the year achievement league at The Realm Games and Comics in Brea, California.

The league will be a single faction format with prizes for the best score in each faction, as well as a best overall, and best painted crew finished over the course of the league.

$10 Entry fee

Tuesdays will be our "official" meeting days but any games played between November 29th and December 31st can be counted towards the final score (just don't play the same opponent twice in a row :)

I'll also be available to run demos on league nights for anyone interested in trying the game.

The achievement packet can be found here.

Edited by twenty4seven

Looks good. I should be getting a few things in the mail this friday as well. Hopefully I have time to paint some of it to use. I want SOME stuff painted. Also, can we play games outside of the realm if we cant make it for one of the weeks?

Nice! What did you order? Feel free to play games any chance you get outside The Realm, just make sure to record the results.

• 2 weeks later...

We already have at least 8 players confirmed for the league. The first day is this Tuesday at the The Realm. I'll be there around 3 with a handful of league packets for anyone who needs one.

Over the weekend I was able to pick up some goodies to give out during the league and I'm placing the orders for the faction specific trophies soon. Stay tuned to the SoCal Malifaux facebook page for more updates. http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/230044713721864/

If you're interested in trying Malifaux for the first time I'll be available to run demos on Tuesday as well from 3-7.

I hope to see you there!