2nd Annual Toys for the Tots Malifaux Event

Harliquine

Toys_for_the_Tots_2011_150x150_p1.jpg

Hey gang it's time for the 2nd annual Toys for the Tots event supporting the Toys for Tots charity. If you intend to play please bring unwrapped toys that meet the critera provided by the Toys for Tots foundation. Do keep the recept with your purchases so that I know how many cheat tokens to award you.

Yes there will be a Nghtmare Edition Lord Chompy Bitz available for the charity auction after the event. Let me explain that I keep a running total of all the cheat tokens a participant earns via donating toys. That total is what you use to bid on these items. Not what you save or spend during the tournament that total is separate.

If you need help with directions to the event you can either call (706)-860-6553 or contact me here on the forum.

The shop can be reached via interstate I-20 taking the Bobby Jones Expressway "West" exit onto the Bobby Jones Expressway. The name of the store is the Augusta Book Exchange and it resides in Anderson Plaza which will be on your right as you come onto the Bobby Jones Expressway.

• 2 weeks later...