Random Malifaux minis for the boyfriend

Wings

Not yet Paradoxstorm! I had my painting stuff with me at uni (but not my basing supplies) but since graduating they live with my boyfriend. One day I'll be able to afford to move out and live surrounded by my paints and minis... Until then I sadly have very little time to steal other people's minis and paint them.

Not yet Paradoxstorm! I had my painting stuff with me at uni (but not my basing supplies) but since graduating they live with my boyfriend. One day I'll be able to afford to move out and live surrounded by my paints and minis... Until then I sadly have very little time to steal other people's minis and paint them.

Ahhhh so I need to make sure you take some paints and brushes when you snitch my minis.

Psst! Here.

I just shot some via UK ebay.

I looked on that website. None of the Ghost Town bases were listed... :(

I did find one blister of them left on CoolMiniOrNot.com, though, so thanks for helping to expand my search, Dirial! I should use some Liquid Mold stuff in order to cast more of them now.

Wings, my dear... I am sad that you don't get the chance to paint nearly as often anymore. The world of miniature painting suffers when we don't have models like yours to inspire us! A hush falls over the crowd... (killing six).

• 3 weeks later...

More painting has happened! Still no Malifaux, but now that I've finally (almost) finished painting the LoTR gifts I was given several years ago I can hopefully go back to feeling guilty for not painting my dwindling supply of Malifaux minis.

Aragorn still needs basing and I'm aware his face looks awful. The effort required to save the sculpt didn't really appeal.

LegolasBoromirandAragornmounted_zpsb2ac0

• Like 1

As embarrassing as it is, Vaiuri, I didn't paint a dappled effect... I think that's just the dodgy prep work I did. It's nice to know that it looks somehow intentional in the photos. :)

Thanks Viruk. The mounted Aragorn had a better face than the standing one - half his face had melted away. Never again will I paint Finecast. It's a shame as I really like Lord of the Rings and wanted to put more of an effort into them than using them as a good testing ground for NMM. At least my NMM is now much better than it used to be.