A creepy box for my puppets

nilus

Nice box man! Looks stellar :D

Is it sturdy enough? Looks kinda rickety but nice and large.

Go with the KR Multi Case foam, works amazing for PW! Been using the shoulder bag myself for 2 months and love it. Not that expensive either and they've got foam with holes the perfect size and it doesn't take paint off like some of the pluck foams can.

Nice box man! Looks stellar :D

Is it sturdy enough? Looks kinda rickety but nice and large.

Its actually pretty sturdy. The doors that were original on the front have been removed so the drawers are a bit loose. Going to try to re manufacture those.

Overall it will work as a really nice display case, and be fine to hall back and forth from the FLGS. I probably wouldn't check it on a plane though. :)

I'll have to look at KR foam. I was thinking Battlefoam because they would cut foam exactly to my size and because they do nice circle cut outs. But if KR does too I might check them out instead.

Its actually pretty sturdy. The doors that were original on the front have been removed so the drawers are a bit loose. Going to try to re manufacture those.

Overall it will work as a really nice display case, and be fine to hall back and forth from the FLGS. I probably wouldn't check it on a plane though. :)

I'll have to look at KR foam. I was thinking Battlefoam because they would cut foam exactly to my size and because they do nice circle cut outs. But if KR does too I might check them out instead.

KR doesn't do custom cuts, but I belive it is their M foam that fits PW minis perfectly. Add in the owner of KR being freaking awesome vs the jerkoff who owns BF and it's any easy pick for me.

• 2 weeks later...