December's Blessing - Blacktown - 11th December

Location: Unlimited Hobbies Unit 2, 94 Kildare Rd Blacktown NSW 2148 Tel: 02 8814 8700

When: Sunday 11th December

Masters: December’s Blessing is a fixed faction event, you choose your faction at the start of the tournament and may choose masters and minions available to that faction each game.

Soulstones: 35ss scraps.

Rounds: December’s Blessing is a 3 round event.

Pairings: The first pairing of the day will be a random draw. Pairings for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds will be seeded and where possible same faction match ups will be avoided Using Ratty’s Tournament Organiser

Scoring: Scoring will be done using the Domination format from Gaining Ground, which is scored TP/DIFF/VP

Tables: The tables will be 3’x3’ and will have at least half the table covered in terrain where possible, tables will be set up before the event. Special events and terrain will not be used.

Proxies: Proxies for unreleased models allowed but must be painted, please make sure that the model you're using as a proxy is similar to what the model would look like and is on the correct base. If you wanted to proxy other models please PM me or reply to this thread so we can work out if it’s too confusing or not.

Painting: There is no painting requirement for this tourney however there will be a prize for best painted.

Cost: $15 with all money going back to the players in prize support. Payment should be made before the event. The money should be sent via Paypal into the following account:

lordshaper AT lordshaper DOT com

If you are unable to send via Paypal please PM me for other arrangements.

Prizes: 1st, 2nd, 3rd overall and best painted. One player may not win more than 1 prize, so if you get first and best painted you will get the prize worth the highest monetary value.

Rankings: This tournament will be uploaded to rankingshq.

Strategies:

Game 1: Shared Destroy The Evidence

Game 2: Shared Deliver a Message

Game 3: Shared Treasure Hunt

Schemes: All schemes are unique and may only be taken once per tournament.

Timetable: 10:00am Check in/registration with aim to start at 10.30am

Lunch: Pizza will be able to be ordered as last time through a group order through Michael.

Edited by Lord Shaper

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for everyone who came it was a great day!

Also since there were 7 people I managed to get some games in for once as well which is a rare thing heh.

Final Result are here

6491722313_9fb87c6c30_b.jpg

Tiny just came through with the win since it was Domination where it was a tie for TP and Diff...

As usual I did badly and actually didn't keep my middle of the pack results.

Also Sam with his fantastic Colette crew came out the winner of the painting contest and took home a Miss Demeanor.

One thing I wasn't expecting was a lack of Neverborn since we had 2 Colette Crews, 2 Seamus, Hamelin, Som'er Teeth Jones, Viktoria's and I brought out Sonnia.

Here's some Random shots from the day as well

6491780243_7753cc43c8_b.jpg

6491780091_25913b2732_b.jpg

6491779981_b07c2299ec_b.jpg

6491779827_24f3d683b4_b.jpg

6491779695_b86045820d_b.jpg

6491779567_1208975eb0_b.jpg

The Results have been uploaded to RHQ and since I had listed the tournament before as December's Curse I'm trying to find out if I can have the name changed but otherwise it will be up soon!

Thanks again for all who came and I hope to do another soon.