Fickle vagaries Of Fate Achievement League

tom_ep

Starting an achievement league here in my local Gaming Groups. If anyone in the area of Leuven and Ghent (or beyond) feels like joining in the fun, just holler!

Link to the ruleset:

http://www.gaminglordsleuven.net/download/GLL_Wyrd_League_Rules_v1.0.pdf

Link to the first set of story encounters, freely adapted from those of Weird Sketch to fit my own purposes. Hope he doesn't mind:

http://www.gaminglordsleuven.net/download/Malifaux_Story_Encounters_Round1_2011League.pdf

If anyone has any feedback, or more ideas to toss around, feel free :)

I got a BrainPicker

Puppeteer

win a game without doing ranged or melee kills with models that you either hired, summoned, placed or replaced

Pacifist

win a game without killing and/or sacrificing an opponents model

are you going th change the dates though? as it has already been busy since 1th of september

and I'm playing Leveticus :P

I got a BrainPicker

Puppeteer

win a game without doing ranged or melee kills with models that you either hired, summoned, placed or replaced

Pacifist

win a game without killing and/or sacrificing an opponents model

are you going th change the dates though? as it has already been busy since 1th of september

and I'm playing Leveticus :P

Leuven just started and Ghent will start this month as well i hope. So October all through December are the dates.

You can play Leveticus all you want but it is a league for the gaming club in leuven and another one for the gaming club in ghent so it requires you to go there and play?