Halloween Story Tournament October 15th Ogden Ut

szma76

So the Halloween story encounter tournament will be my first event as a Henchman.

With the event less than two weeks out I would like to hear from those of you that can make it by Monday the 10th.

The Halloween encounter will be Saturday the 15th of October and we begin at 6 pm at my house,

270 N Sam Gates Rd, Ogden

Each encounters will last 110 minutes and be 35 stones. We will run 3 separate encounters. Each encounter will be played at all tables (i.e. the 1st encounter will be played at every table first and then the 2nd etc... For specific details of the scenario rules refer to the Wyrd web site and download Wyrd chronicles 3. A summery of the encounters are as follows:

1st, Trick or Treat. Each table will have four buildings and players have their models (1) interact with the building to "trick or treat." The results of the interaction is randomized thru your fate deck. The goal is to have collected the most candy for the encounter and points are awarded from there.

2nd, Mad dash thru the pumpkin patch. This encounter is about collecting pumpkins from a patch in the center of the board. The problem will be that the pumpkins don't really want to be held or taken out of the patch and will attack the model holding them. Again the player to collect the most pumpkins will be awarded victory points.

3rd, Night of the Living Impaired. There will be a 12" by 12" building in the middle of the board. The players are trying to get inside and board up the entrances to keep the hoard out. Any model killed becomes a member of the living impaired. If either player is eliminated that will gain control of the living impaired and ravaged the remaining player. Points are awarded based on if you have sole control of the building or if it is shared then whoever has the most models in the building.

As I said before, please email me and let me know if you can make it (szma76@gmail.com). Also if you know others who would be interested in playing some Malifaux and they are in the Weber, Davis or Box Elder county areas forward this out and let's get them there.

Szma