Official UK Malifaux Team Challenge GT - 23rd and 24th June 2012

Neverata

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, good to see you guys taking fun armies to a fun tourney! Ace! ;)

I've been told to play as abusive as possible at GT, so should be interesting~

At the singles GT, sure, if that's how you wanna play. At a team event...different story!

GTs are GTs - and who made you head of the Malifaux Fair Play Society anyways? :slap:

Uh huh, and we aren't brinigng filth as opposed to the other 3 ;)

Is Ant making his own way down then?

Man, hurry up and get that thing up. Some of us need to steal your ideas here :)

Don't worry about that, on that side of the Atlantic none of you know how to play Malifaux properly anyways....

I'm sorry for posting some friendly banter Adam, I'll let you, Ian, Aidan and Jo back into patronising anyone with different views outside you four ;)

OMG!!! I've just pulled my shirt over my head and run around the office goal scoring stylee - I never thought the day would come that I would be accused of being in the "clique". That's made my day.

And stop whining, I did you justice on the podcast - and I haven't even told anyone how much you paid me to say those things *wink*

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

If anyone would like to pm or email me anything they would like to see tried out at an event like this, I'll be happy to consider it.

Can we try a ban on Craig?

Just wow really....

Let's all just move on, tainting a big event like this with behaviour like this so early on is ridiculous.

If anyone would like to pm or email me anything they would like to see tried out at an event like this, I'll be happy to consider it.

Ah and calling my friendly banter a 'One man whine debate' is perfect behaviour. Quality.