Official UK Malifaux Team Challenge GT - 23rd and 24th June 2012

Neverata

Hi Ladies and Gents

I appreciate this announcement is quite early, but i want to get you all primed and booked in for this exciting addition to the Calendar

There are no details as yet other than this will be held on Saturday and Sunday 23rd and 24th 2012

The reason the Teams will consist of Three people is in the hope that most UK clubs will be able to field at least Two Teams!

Location will be Maelstrom Games, Mansfield

Tickets cost £30 per person (£90 per team) and includes lunch on both days including cake/dessert during the afternoon (i hope there is custard!)

Payment can be sent via paypal - neverata@hotmail.com

Any queries, questions and team submissions to jo@wyrd-games.net

Details will be added when possible. Who will be crowned the UK Malifaux Team Champions for 2012?!

Floating/Looking for a Team/Malifaux lonely hearts:

Spiku - Gremlins

Please contact any of the above to form an alliance either on the thread or by PM

Entrants:

Team 1 - Ian 'Calmdown' O' Brien, Adam 'magicpockets' Naisbitt and Aidan

Team 2 - James 'Malifaux Devil' Doxey, Ant 'Positivity' Hoult and Craig 'ukrocky' Johnson

Team 3 - Team Random - Mitch 'The Ginger' Harrison, Adam 'Iron Skies' Reeve and Steve 'Scurry' Scurr

Team 4 - Cranfield Conquerors

If names are in bold green, they have paid and are in my good books...

Any sensible questions will be answered where possible

Thanks!

Edited by Neverata
Entrants

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully be able to stir up some londoners to make a team. They've been mostly bad at attending tournaments so far though.

I think it's the attitude that if it's not in London it's not worth going to.

Otherwise I'll just have to appeal to other out of london based players to accept a poor, down on his luck Lilith player into their team. I may even make a poster like they do for animal charities. With a picture of me looking all forlorn.

Hopefully be able to stir up some londoners to make a team. They've been mostly bad at attending tournaments so far though.

I think it's the attitude that if it's not in London it's not worth going to.

Otherwise I'll just have to appeal to other out of london based players to accept and poor down on his luck Lilith player into their team. I may even make a poster like they do for animal charities. With a picture of me looking all forlorn.

HA lost Lilith player...needs love and enjoys Blood...

To be fair there will be a few instances where there will be integration of odd players. We know each other well enough for this to not be an issue :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...