Official UK Malifaux Doubles GT - 17th and 18th March 2012

Neverata

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will basically work like a brawl in a normal game. You both control two masters/1 master and 1 henchamn

Choose 3 schemes between you, same soulstone pool, shared strategy etc

As soon as the GT in November is done with there will be a rules pack. But that is the general idea

If you have any specific questions i can try and answer them :)

Cool, we're definitely in, I'll send you the entry fee on pay day. No clue what faction we'll be bringing just yet (not that it will make a difference, we'll almost certainly come last either way).

Cool, we're definitely in, I'll send you the entry fee on pay day. No clue what faction we'll be bringing just yet (not that it will make a difference, we'll almost certainly come last either way).

Cool. Sounds good :)

Luckily its still a good few months away so i can get my breath back from the singles GT

For crew selection is it faction limited or is it any combination that would normally be allowed for a brawl (e.g. could you have Hoffman/Ramos?).

It will be one of two:

You will either have to name a faction (of course you could have a hoffman/ramos mix up if you picked Guild or Arcanist) and then stick within the brawl set ups

Or you will need to pick one master for the weekend and not change. You would still be allowed a hoffman/ramos mix up with this but would only be allowed to use them two all weekend

I hope that kind of makes sense! Its going to be mashed around a llittle this weekend so may have more of an answer on Monday

Cheers

Or you will need to pick one master for the weekend and not change. You would still be allowed a hoffman/ramos mix up with this but would only be allowed to use them two all weekend

So with this you could use any mix? Like Collette/Pandora. . . Each picking minions from their faction (Arcanist/Neverborn) . . . But you would only be able to play Collette/Pandora for the whole tournament.

Correct me if I'm wrong. =p

Tim

So with this you could use any mix? Like Collette/Pandora. . . Each picking minions from their faction (Arcanist/Neverborn) . . . But you would only be able to play Collette/Pandora for the whole tournament.

Correct me if I'm wrong. =p

Tim

You're wrong :P

Not any mix. Brawl compatible. If you can take them in a normal brawl, you can take them to the tournament as long as the rules are followed.

Hoffman and Ramos - OK

Lilith and McMourning - Hell No

As to the decision on Faction/Master for whole weekend, i've not decided yet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wish I could go but Mrs Chris...or Gemma as she prefers to be called sort of wants me at home for her birthday. Me and Fulgrima do plan on doing a day trip up to say hello during one of the events planned for next year...sort of a naff special guest stars type appearance.

Masters it is then Chaps in January ;) See you then :D lol

Does anyone know if there's any pre-existing doubles rules anywhere? Having our doubles game tomorrow and have no clue what we're doing!

PM me your email address and tonight when I get home I'll send you the rough draft if you want to test it out?

Keep it between the four of you, send back notes or whatever and I'll take it all in consideration?

:)