Great Escape Achievement League

minmax

Great Escape Achievement League.

Great Escape Games in Sacramento has an achievement League.

The league is twice a week on Wed and Fri from 6 to close. The league ends on the 23 of September. Everyone will receive prizes and they will be given out before the tourney on the 25 of that month. Get 12 games in by that time and all the achievements you can muster.

see you there.

I stopped by the store last weekend for the first time, and their Malifaux support looks great! And talk about a game room!!

I'll try to make sure to make it one of these Fridays to check out the gaming. My schedule is a little crazy after Gen Con, but I'm sure it will even out :)

If you live close by you need to get in on that league. Last Friday marked my first trip to Great Escape and my first Mailfaux game. I was lucky enough to meet several players in the league and I have to say they seem like a great bunch of people. Most welcoming new (to me) game crowd I've ever been around. I live an hour and a half (in traffic) away and sadly can't commit to the league but I plan on making back to Great Escape soon to try and get some more games in.

To Eric J

It would be great to have you come. To some you are a celebrity. I try to keep the support for the game going. would be helpful if our distributors kept your stuff in stock as well. Contact me if you want a head a time. I am sure there is plenty of people who would love to meet you. Not to mention can get others into the game if your around ;)

To Crunchy Socks

It was nice having you around. I enjoyed demoing for you. You picked a very good faction and crew. Swing by anytime as well. I or anyone else will gladly play even if it doesn't count for the league.

To Grant

Get into the game. No watching. Lol

Hope to see you 3 or anyone else soon.