Burning Tree tournament

sephiroa

Magicpockets, You are now a proud member of the ROFLstomp team! Your own ROFLcopter is being deliverd as we speak!

(thats right Drake, we have our own ROFLcopter!)

ooh, a ROFLcopter!! Puppeteers, you gotta have something to compete with that...!...Just bear in mind that both us UK players are fairly equally matched..and at the risk of sounding imodest, very good players...and I like the idea of being on the opposite team to magic just to keep things interesting...plus I like the no strings attached motto!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A ROFLcopter, is that the best you have. We have something much much better. we have PIE, Is it true or is it true, didn't we bring pie last time we came to gent!

(o and its chocolate pie, hmm pie)

Playing the old pie trick now are you...

grmbll, yeah they do have pie

ha ha, damn auto correct strikes again. You did mean Muppets right? :P

Haha. no, Muppets is the new team name for the runner-up team after Sunday!...Puppeteers for the win, ROFLSTOMP get ready for a name change!!

Welcome aboard Drake :)

Thanks Adanedhel, good to be on the winning team! :D

Haha. no, Muppets is the new team name for the runner-up team after Sunday!...Puppeteers for the win, ROFLSTOMP get ready for a name change!!

Thanks Adanedhel, good to be on the winning team! :D

You checked the results of the previous tournament, right?

Chocolate pie doesn't mix with beer anyway.

Edited by Eddie

You checked the results of the previous tournament, right?

Chocolate pie doesn't mix with beer anyway.

Umm, no, I didnt see any previous results...but thats history, and this is the here and now and Pie!

Oh and I heard you guys have Cherry Beer?! Really????!!! Im so trying some of that if you do!

Well we might have a standing history of ending just below some of the people of team roflestomp. but it is only becouse they have a robot.

And yes we have cherry beer, it is called "kriek" i don't know if they have it at HQ but ill try to bring some anyway

So who is the robot?...Target priority 1 are they then?...haha

Kriek, sounds good! Thanks, much appreciated!

Well krieken is just our word for cherry, so it makes sense :P

We also have raspberry beer, but you should warn me if you want that, then I can get some (that's one drink the HQ does not have, they do have Fristi en Cecemel though) :)

A part of me is actually hoping magicpockets and drake play their final round vs eachother while standin ex equo at the lead, friend vs friend, forced unto opposite teams and having to fight each other in a mortal combat

(or maybe I read tvtropes to often, those got to be at least 20 overused tropes in one sentence :P )

btw I can logically prove that we shall win, because of the laws of physics.

First: a tournament has a locked number of participants which does not change during the tournament, so dN= 0, further since all food or drink must come from HQ or been brought in at start for things like raspberry beer, the available energy during the tournament will remain constant; dU=0.

Since we are in an isolated system (which is what was proven in the last alinea hitherto) this means that according to the second law of thermodynamics dS>0 (entropy increases).

So the entropy will be higher then previously.

Team Puppeteers have the master of entropy amongst them (Leveticus, played by me.) Thus team puppeteer will end higher then before.

the keeper has been second on the tournament in Ghent, so for him to end higher (increased entropy) he must end first, and therefore team puppeteer wins QED

(I am not intrested in which faults I made in this reasning, it was meant in jest, and I can quite see my own mistakes here :P à

Now I know both me and Magic will be aiming for a game against him, as several of you have given the impression he is a strong player, and he won the last tournament so seems like the player to beat....

Just hope he isnt playing a Master I have never seen before...Atleast wanna know and see what his choice of Master can do before I play him...

Everybody always forgets second place :(

Oh well, more moments to shine I guess :D

Hey, respect mate, Second place is a great result, I did see you came second and nny came 3rd....My best result is second so far, but only played in 3, and keep coming up against the best UK players in the first round or 2 of each tournament!

Dont worry, I will look forward to playing any and all those I get drawn against this weekend :D

I'm no robot. I bleed red when I cut my finger (I checked). Anyway, I got my ass kicked last week so I'm thoroughly grounded for the tournament.

And if you must know: I'll be playing Sonnia and Hoffman. Quite a challenge to put the list together, since the typical crews they tend to be fielded with are so different.