GenCon orders shipping yet?

Vlad the Mad

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that frustrates me...my order (priority shipping) was 8294 and I still have no confirmation...yet yours, placed some nearly 60 orders later has gone out.....

Yeah, but there are probably several factors involved. They probably are sorting orders by shipping method. I did UPS flat rate box so maybe less people picked that option. Also could be what we ordered. I am sure yours will ship soon.

Now that frustrates me...my order (priority shipping) was 8294 and I still have no confirmation...yet yours, placed some nearly 60 orders later has gone out.....

I've also heard of people who never got the shipping e-mail. Anyway, give it a day, if orders seem to be going up and yours feels like it's forgotten, give a very soft love tap to Nathan. As said, we don't actually have any idea of what criteria is being followed for shipment either, so that may mix things up.

I'm number 9569 but I have a HUGE Malifaux high right now, so I'm super Christmas eve calibre eager right now XD

Sadly I woudn't count on it...it appears that orders are not being processed in order...mine is 8294 and while I am trying to be patient, it bugs me that orders placed after mine are being shipped before mine.

All in all this has not been the best experience and I really hope I don't ever have to do it again....

Only way to avoid having to do it again would be to actually go TO GenCon.

Patience guys. How would you feel if you were team of 5-6 people, had to process 3,000 some-odd orders, and then had people complaining or bugging you all the time about THEIR specific one?

Lobo, I normally DO go to Gencon...this was the first year I have missed in about 7 years....so this is a first for me and it has been very aggravating. I know Nathan and the crew are working hard, but expectations were set and they are not being met.

Regardless, if my order does not ship today, I am going to be really upset. Orders were supposed to go out by order number (thus the effort I made to get mine in early). I have seen orders just before mine confirmed to have shipped and now some far beyond mine.

But I have done enough ranting and complaining for now. I will wait and see if I get a confirmation today...if not, I am going to be very unhappy (though that doesn't really mean much to anyone but me, lol).

Gotcha. Well, not sure who set any expectations for you. All I remember hearing from the Wyrd team is that they would start processing orders last week when they got back, and the intent was to process them in order of when the order was placed. Granted, I understand that may seem like something skipped over you, but honestly, is 1 or 2 days in the grand scheme of things worth getting upset over?

Plus, others have already pointed out that sometimes an email does not get sent. I know I've had that happen to me in the past. ;)

Mike, if its an issue, you are most welcome to contact me and I can process a refund and cancellation of the order if you would prefer if we're not meeting your expectations and standards.

I most certainly don't want anyone to be upset over the experience as multiple e-mails and posts would suggest and I naturally would rather make it right.

That said, the warehouse is working, and quite hard at the moment, as we endeavor to get the massive pile of orders out in the most timely manner we are able.

Mike, if its an issue, you are most welcome to contact me and I can process a refund and cancellation of the order if you would prefer if we're not meeting your expectations and standards.

I most certainly don't want anyone to be upset over the experience as multiple e-mails and posts would suggest and I naturally would rather make it right.

That said, the warehouse is working, and quite hard at the moment, as we endeavor to get the massive pile of orders out in the most timely manner we are able.

Thanks for the update Nathan.............I know you guys are busting your hump over all these orders. It is your own damn fault for making SUCH A GREAT PRODUCT WITH EXCELLENT SUPPORT, now get back to shipping you box monkey!

:whip:

Thanks for all the work you and the Warehouse Gremlins are doing! :) We all appreciate it.. even the ones who are complaining... they just can't wait to get their hands on your fine products! )

And just like that, all is right with the world!

I just got my confirmation that my order has shipped. All my complaining and worrying and the crew got it taken care of.

Forgive me for my impatience and ranting....this has been a very trying experience...especially after going to 6 of the last 7 Gencons and being at the Wyrd booth right at opening the last 2 Thursdays to get the new goodies.

I won't be missing Gencon next year, I can assure you of that!!

Thanks again to Nathan and all the Wyrd staff....you guys are awesome!

And just like that, all is right with the world!

I just got my confirmation that my order has shipped. All my complaining and worrying and the crew got it taken care of.

Forgive me for my impatience and ranting....this has been a very trying experience...especially after going to 6 of the last 7 Gencons and being at the Wyrd booth right at opening the last 2 Thursdays to get the new goodies.

I won't be missing Gencon next year, I can assure you of that!!

Thanks again to Nathan and all the Wyrd staff....you guys are awesome!

Heh, cool. Email was probably just bogged down in the Aether. I know sometimes I send stuff and it comes instantly, othertimes seems to take hours. :P

Does anyone know where we can check the delivery progress of our orders with the Tracking Number they gave? Tried UPS but site failed to find number...

Probably hasn't been scanned in by UPS yet. Usually happens later in the evening after they pick up the packages.

This is my first time ordering from the online store, so I had a question I was hoping someone could help me out with.

I put an order in for a few Terraclips boxes during Gencon. The order is processed but hasn't yet shipped - however, I noticed that Terraclips, according to the WWG forums and also the Wyrd store itself, are now listed as being sold out. If my order is in and processed, does that mean that the pieces I ordered have been set aside, or when my order comes up for fulfillment will it be postponed for out of stock?

Sorry for any inconvenience! I was just curious is all. Thanks for your time.