GenCon orders shipping yet?

Vlad the Mad

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would advise people in the Uk to be patient. Last year most people got there stuff about a month or so after Gen Con. I think last year it turned out to be quicker to wait for the stuff to be released in your local then get it from Gen Con.

Which is the reason I only ordered stuff that was coming out next year. If you ordered anything coming out in September it would have been quicker and cheaper to wait for it to come out in the local gaming shops.

This year they have had a massive amount of orders it seems compared to last year, so just be patient they will send you your stuff. Just if you live in the UK dont expected it till late September or early October if last year is anything to go by.

Priority is the shipping manner, not how it's pulled in the warehouse and shipped out.

How come the order numbers that have shipped are sporadic? There's order numbers 25 past my number that have shipped and mines still on "Processed", I thought this was being shipped in order of number?

So in both of my emails from the order, I got my order number but I can't seem to find a tracking number. Does this mean it hasn't been processed yet, or am I just blind?

For what it's worth, my order # is 8551

How is it being shipped to you? USPS doesn't usually do tracking numbers for instance.

So in both of my emails from the order, I got my order number but I can't seem to find a tracking number. Does this mean it hasn't been processed yet, or am I just blind?

For what it's worth, my order # is 8551

There are three emails totaly from wyrd

1) You get an email when you place it

2) You get a 2nd email usually within minutes that says the order has been processed(this means that your credit card has been charged and everything went though)

3) You get a third email once your order is complete and shipped which will include a tracking number(assuming your shipping method has one).

Note the number of emails doesn't take into account if you paid by paypal. Since it will shoot you emails as well.

You also gotta take into consideration if they run out of a specific model or not. It depends on what they have in stock and what they had seperate from gencon. That might also hold up the line for some people that are toward the end of the line. It also might get some people temporarily skipped for a small time period. Granted I put mine in the first day at noon my time and I'm 8807 so I'll post when mine ships. I've been nervous cause I move this sat and I didn't know if it was gonna be here on time or not so I just had it shipped to my current address