GenCon orders shipping yet?

Vlad the Mad

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth, when I ordered some models from Wyrd (Coryphee, I believe) way back when, my order status was never changed from "Processed" and I received no notification saying that the order had shipped.

I actually sent Wyrd an email asking about that the day my package arrived on my doorstep. Kind of odd, that.

I ordered mine within 4 hours of the Gencon stuff being available, but aside from the initial 'processed' email I've recieved no other notification.

If an email is sent it'll be handy but honestly, I don't really care. It either gets here in time for some rapid assembly/painting before a tournament on the 28th August or it doesn't. I'm not fussed - I've got a crew planned for both instances. :smugpuppet1

As someone who has been bugging Nathan about it, trust me when I say they are working on it. They did not anticipate such a huge amount of orders and had to deal with returning from the convention and getting distribution orders taken care of first, among other things.

Now they are organizing, double checking getting things ready to go. Give it a little time, they are working hard and making sure things are done right.

Guys just cool you jets, they received like 2000 orders of $100 or more most likely. Just give them some time they said from the get go this might take a little time I think if they get shipped next week everyone should be happy. Just relax and get some games in let the warehouse and Nathan do what they need to and stop bugging them they already closed a thread on this.

I just got an email saying my order #8225 has been completed.

thanks for the update on that if people can post when certain order #'s ship we wont have to harass nathan about where our orders are.

i am a little curious if they plan to pull a weekend shift or two to catch up on the orders and get them ready to ship on mondays.

I recall it taking about a month to a month and a half at last Gencon when I ordered my Nightmare Chompy...That was Last Gencon right? I'm not going insane...right?

Yep, that was last year... one of the guys at my local club apparently got an email three months after GenCon... I think he said it was three months. Apologies if it was not, but the general gist is, we all need to be patient. I know that the stuff I ordered I really want to be here, but I can live without it. I have a crew, I have rulebooks (1 & 2), I can still play the game... that's the important part.