Neverborn Book 3 Minions Rundown Request

Nephalumps

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, seeing as how they were releasing a Box Set plus 4-5 additional models almost every month last year, I don't think it will take too long at all to get a lot of this stuff. Plus, we know for sure that Molly and Kaeris' box sets include some of the new stuff (Crooligans and Fire Gamins, respectively), so I suspect we'll be seeing Book 3 models in clamshells as early as October.

I do find it somewhat odd that Collodi does the whole returning minion mechanic better and more effectively than the Resser's whose design philosophy is centered around this. Ahh well =D

LOL true. Collodi and the Weaver Widow are just VERY fast at sewing. ;)

That's really not very funny. :(

• 2 weeks later...
I have another question on the Widow Weaver if you take her in a crew with Collodi as the master can she summon a teddy. Collodi can not take teddies as they arnt dolls so can he get one into his crew by it being summoned ?

Rulebook forbids it. Dont have it on me but looks up 'Special Forces' and the paragraph underneath.

Special forces probably does only apply to hiring, since though it states 'A crew may only contain special forces models from one [group name].' There is also, under Henchmen, 'A crew led by a henchman has specific hiring restrictions as indicated under the Henchman's special forces leader ability.'

However, it states at the beginning of the section that 'The following restrictions apply when hiring crews:' and doesn't mention anything about summoning at all.

So, probably alright.