Open Play - Urbana, IL Aug 27

pgbsamurai

Also, if you want to find a game in Central Illinois check out the Central Illinois Malifaux Players social group. You can find it here, http://www.wyrd-games.net/forum/group.php?groupid=52 on the forums.

I'll try to keep it updated with events in the area, but also use it if you are looking for a pick up game or more players to play against in the area.

Also, if you want to find a game in Central Illinois check out the Central Illinois Malifaux Players social group. You can find it here, http://www.wyrd-games.net/forum/group.php?groupid=52 on the forums.

I'll try to keep it updated with events in the area, but also use it if you are looking for a pick up game or more players to play against in the area.

I joined, not because I am in central IL but because I might drive down for a tourney if you have one.

Open play is about all we were at when I went away for the summer. I am thinking about submitting for henchman status however, as I managed to introduce the game to six players who had never heard of miniature games over the summer and got all of them to get crews, and then organized a 5-week league. Some of them in fact bought multiple crews. We figured it out and the dollar total spent was pretty close to $1,000.00

The only reason I don't know if I will is someone else here that was playing before me has been intending to do it and I don't want to step on his toes. But I think I might spend some time attempting to grow the scene now that I've graduated.

• 2 weeks later...