Bristols first Malifaux Tournament

Angor

Great time was had by all the Swansea boys.

Thank you for all the hard work running it and setting up such great boards. Shop was very good and I will try to make the next event at this venue.

Only lost one game at my first Malifaux event so very happy with that, had fun in all my games and good to put some names to faces.

Big thank you to everyone.

Luke.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big thanks to the lads at Cut and Thrust for a great event. Brilliant venue and terrian, great atmosphere and a smoothly run tournament - highly recommended for anyone wanting to attend in the future.

Big thanks to my opponents Dom, Aidan, James and Glen - sorry I couldn't put up a little more resistance!

Made up with my "strongest" player award:embarasse

Hopefully see you all soon.

Gavin.

Hey guys my thanks goes out to you all for making our first Malifaux event such a successful one. It was really nice seeing you all (and playing some) of you in person.

Alex and I have gone AWOL for a few days but will put a full tourny write up plus some recounted rankings up in a few days time. We also took hundred of photos through out the day and will cherry pick the best.

Thankyou all and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

ps. I am so glad that you guys enjoyed the terrain, it was a bit of a gruelling process getting those boards together.

Hey guys my thanks goes out to you all for making our first Malifaux event such a successful one. It was really nice seeing you all (and playing some) of you in person.

Alex and I have gone AWOL for a few days but will put a full tourny write up plus some recounted rankings up in a few days time. We also took hundred of photos through out the day and will cherry pick the best.

Thankyou all and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

ps. I am so glad that you guys enjoyed the terrain, it was a bit of a gruelling process getting those boards together.

any news on the write up and pics?

• 2 weeks later...