Bristols first Malifaux Tournament

Angor

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the rulespack it has the paypal address of the guy to send your money to, its also best if you e-mail him aswell.

If not paying on the day should not be a problem although the more paying you guys do now the less work I have to do on the day. The less things I have to do the better!

Hi,

I am interested in coming along to the tournament, especially as it seems that there will be a few other newish players!

How is the best way to send payment through to confirm my place? (apologies if I have missed this somewhere).

Thanks

Adam Pearse

I Just rang shop to book ticket and got talked through paypal payment. Put my mind at rest that i wasn't just randomly sending off cash with the added bonus of getting to chat to friendly staff :)

Thought it might be useful to align real names and forum names (well for those I know anyway).

David Powell

Dan Watkins

Dominic Westland (Dumb Luck)

Samuel Rudland (Rudders)

Jim Harding

Liam Coupland

Rob Smythe

Ben Edgar

David Brown (Clousseau)

Tim Brown (Oshova)

James Doxey (Mythic Fox)

Jo Melia (Neverata)

Sam Cox

Aidan (Cunningstunt)

Craig Johnson (ukrocky)

Mitch Harrison (Stern)

Adam Pearse

Stern (probably his real name) no - see above

ukrocky (probably his real name) no - see above

Sam see above?

Thought it might be useful to align real names and forum names (well for those I know anyway).

David Powell

Dan Watkins

Dominic Westland (Dumb Luck)

Samuel Rudland (Rudders)

Jim Harding

Liam Coupland

Rob Smythe

Ben Edgar

David Brown (Clousseau)

Tim Brown (Oshova)

James Doxey (Mythic Fox)

Jo Melia (Neverata)

Sam Cox

Aidan (Cunningstunt)

Craig Johnson (ukrocky)

Mitch Harrison (Stern)

Adam Pearse

Stern (probably his real name) no - see above

ukrocky (probably his real name) no - see above

Sam see above?

Well there is my element of surprise gone :D I can't pretend to be someone else now..

Hey Guys

http://www.galleriesbristol.co.uk/parking.html

This is probably your best bet. it is very close to the store and huge. I am sure there are others near by but I cannot name any. I will have a little investigate.

Also due to unexpected interest we will be opening up more spaces for the tournament. The venue Cut and Thrust has about ample space to support more players so if you are interested in comming book your spots now.

Its great to really see this tournament fill up. It has gone way beyond anything I was expecting. Looking forward to seeing you all!

Pulled this from what we gave to people at a recent blood bowl tournament we ran in Cut and Thrust:

Parking around Cut and Thrust

Parking - Just so happens parking is free over the weekends at a general store called Gardener Haskins

http://www.gardinerhaskins.co.uk/our-stores-bristol.aspx

The car park opens from 8am and locks up at 6pm. Call out fee to unlock the gates is £25.00 so we will make sure you are out of there on time.

The on-street parking outside so happens to be 1 hour free parking till 6pm. So if you park your car outside Gardeners or on Old Market Street; its free after 5ish? I will double check Old Market Street regarding those times.

To access the car park follow the websites post code to Unity Street. BS2 0JP

Looking at Google: On street parking by parking bays from yellow lines from 5pm will be on Unity Street, Hawkins Street, parts of Midland Road and parts of Old Market Street itself.

I will double check these locations. Its still public parking and I have no idea what the area is like. On a Thursday night my car appears to survive right outside the Garden Centre, so do the normal thing of keep your valuables clear from wondering eyes.

If you didn’t know where Cut and Thrust is; its located in the middle of Old Market Street between Old Market Round about and Midland Road.

From the car park you can walk up to Midland Road or down towards Hawkins Street and David Street; the end of David Street there is a public path way directly to Old Market Street; Turn right and you will see it on your right.

I would attach a map but I guess you can zoom into Google Maps yourselves.

Hope that helps