Chicago Malifaux Tournament 8/20/2011

nilus

We'll (semanticdm and I) be there in spirit! Too bad you guys aren't hosting this the next weekend, we may have been able to attend. :) Could we convince someone to have their stuff and come Sunday the 28th so we could visit on our way home?

I can see who I can round up. About what time do you think you might be at Games Plus on the 28th?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on my work schedule I might make it up there the 28th it sucks that I can't find people that play when I am off work

Have you joined my google group and posted when you can play. There are quite a few people with flexible schedules. They might not be able to regularly play at a specific time but week to week you can probably find people willing to play

Hmm. Extra time with the nieces/parents that I haven't seen in 4 months... or Malifaux... I'll get back to you on time, but probably around 10:30 no later than 12. Even with all his traveling it wasn't too hard to convince Tom to go out there, and the drive is as long coming directly from my parents as it is stopping off at the store. :)

We may leave around 4 or 5 though to make sure that neither of us turns into a pumpkin!

Gen Con.....never heard of it

I have pictures and an empty wallet that say otherwise, sir!

Gonna' have to make it back up north and home for a tournament in the future once I am fully up and running with the game. Makes me sad I don't live in the burbs anymore between all the tournaments that are run at Games Plus for the games I play.

Posting this here as well on as on the Google group.

We got a really full house for Saturday, I got 15 registered here plus I believe a few who have not posted on this forum. I am guessing we might end up with close to 20 people. Right now I got 4 table reserved which means I can do 16 people easy. We can also steal the open play tables as needed so I will grab them as well and throw down terrain to make it 20.

Please let me know if you are not going to make it our are going to be late. People who show up early and help setup terrain will be forever in my debt.

See ya guys and gals Saturday

Well, I was thinking about playing, but as it has been 10 months since I last played, I think it best if I get some practice in first. It would not be fair to my opponents if I had to be constantly looking up rules and re-reading my cards to figure out what they do. Hopefully next time.

(I will be at the store, though. I will be there for a different game.)

Have fun twisting fate, everyone.