[Insert Generic Greetings Here]

Linc_101

Hello everyone, I've frequented the Wyrd forums for a little while, but only now have I decided to join up. I'm spontaneous like that.

Anyway, I'm a McMaster University student in Hamilton, Ontario, majoring in Classics, and a member of the Hamilton's local War Gaming club, Military Interests and Gaming Society (MIGS for short).

While I'm still relatively new to Malifaux, I do have a number of crews (sorry in advance if I ever use the term 'gangs', as the only other skirmish sized game I've play was Necromunda), including Seamus, Rasputina, Lilith, and most recently Perdita. I do have an incoming order with the FLGS however, I should that come in soon, I'll also have Colette as well.

Anyway, it's kind of late here, and having summer classes, I need to get relatively early (bloody Romans, learn to write down your freaking prepositions...), so Good Night/Morning/Evening/Day, which ever one applies to you.

Hello and welcome to the Breach, like you I frequented here for a while before actually joining. It's fun to be sneaky, heheh. Oh, and I am always catching myself typing or saying "gangs" instead of "crews" out of habit form other games.

Nice to see you'll be picking up Colette and her girls in the near future, her and the girls are fun to play and are stunning models to paint :)

• 1 month later...