nerdelemental

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome Josh!

I'm ready.

Kinda.

Last night we were talking about spreading out the faction representation, so I thought I'd volunteer to play any faction and/or set of masters that are not expected to be on the table.

I know we have 2 Arcanist, 2 Guild, 4-5 Res, 1 Neverborn (if Sinsation comes out to play), and then participation from others will sway numbers once they jump on board.

That leaves Outcast and Neverborn the weak link. Which one for me?

Awesome Josh!

I'm ready.

Kinda.

Last night we were talking about spreading out the faction representation, so I thought I'd volunteer to play any faction and/or set of masters that are not expected to be on the table.

I know we have 2 Arcanist, 2 Guild, 4-5 Res, 1 Neverborn (if Sinsation comes out to play), and then participation from others will sway numbers once they jump on board.

That leaves Outcast and Neverborn the weak link. Which one for me?

How do we have 4-5 Res players? That's just crazy talk.

Personally I always like seeing you have your Neverborn on the table.

Done!

Res:

mnt_yurdog

Ben

Mike H.

Shortman (I know, right?)

possibly Steiner

I'll do Neverborn. Schweet.

CHEESE!

I am a bit of a newb to playing my outcasts, aside from Teeth (who I have not aquired again, yet) So I don't expect to be any real threat. My Vik's are lacking Ronin, so I'll probably be playing with Levi. Tho, we shall see.

I might ask to use some Neverborn Dave, if'n ya don't mind while mine get table readied.

Shall not be a problem.

Plan ahead with me and we'll be sure we don't overlap. I'll be running Zoraida and Pandora to run their Avatard. Third week is up in the air! Dreamer, Lilith? Or I could actually play to the strategy. There's a concept. But then I might actually win and that'd be weird.

Was a good time, and a better learning experience. Finally getting to see how Levi handles off of paper. I almost had it but didn't realize that Levi had to still be alive at the end for his scheme, so I shoulda played him more defensively. Oh wells, was a fun time :)

If Pam has them in, I'll be grabbing Dead and Hooded Rider next week :)

Thanks for the game Rob! I'm still making mistakes, but getting better. And playing a hell of a lot faster.

So things Drew needs to remember:

1) Poison damage is on a model's activation, not end of turn.

2) I cheat, then soulstone. Not soulstone then cheat.

3) Terror checks, and that I should save a card to cheat for attacking with low WP models, since otherwise I won't even get an attack.

4) Keep out a slow to die model's melee range.

5) Bring your fate deck, and a marker. Counters, dice, measuring tape, rising powers: Got that down.

6) Irresistable!

The last is proof that I wouldn't do good with Pandora now :)

Thanks again Dave!

Current standings!

Note that the players designated with a "Bye" are put in close proximity to their real standing, but that'll be something to figure out by averages of opponents after next week. They'll likely all be higher than where I stick 'em.

Shortman 6/+12/14

Glenn 6/+8/14

Zac 6/+5/11

Drew (BYE) 6/?/?

Josh Powers (BYE) 6/?/?

Kurt 3/+2/10

Aaron (BYE) 3/?/?

Bowen (BYE) 3/?/?

Dave K 3/-3/5

Ben 0/-5/6

Sheri 0/-8/4

Chuck 0/-9/4

Jacob 0/-9/3

Don't forget that we've got five models from the Nightmare Justice box AND one of four Avatars to choose from as prizes. I don't remember if Josh established what prizes go for what but he and I will work something out. Last place might get something, Jake!