Kirai Questions (Tactics)

edonil

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that legal? It's awesome if it is lol

Like most "i kill all my own stuff to get summons", it looks much better on paper than it is. It's all legal though as far as I can see. Problem is, you've invested a lot of points into Nurse (not great), Datsue-Ba (questionable), Lost Love (better as a healer and safety net for a few turns), and sacrificial dogs/mercs etc (auto-lose Kidnap!), and wasted a whole turn. Summoning Kirai as mentioned there doesnt help if you cant get into position to do so effectively.

Kirai doesnt need all that messing about to summon spirits. About the only real "trick" that people miss is turning yourself into a spirit, sacrificing yourself to something, and then staying alive with lost love (and timing means that if you sac yourself to absorb spirit, you stay alive on 4 wd then get healed for 2 = 6 wd).

Now I see why they call you CalmDown, haha!

I get all excited with this tactic and you come in and reasonably explain why it isn't super cool.

Alas, I must calm down!

Haha! I'm not angry or anything (I realize that tone is often lost in typed messages). It's good to hear a reasonable response to something, particularly since I haven't playtested the tactic yet.

Good tip about absorb spirit.

Her check this out the most OP 35 ss Kirai their is =)

Kirai

1 lost love

5 seishin

1 Datsue-Ba

3 Gaki

1 desperate mercenary

U can add the avatar if you want i do just cuz I want to get her on the field but then game mostly never makes it past turn 3. the one way i see to try to make this better is to -1 Gaki and +1 k9 remains. lol give me question if you need to know how but my turn one looks like. summon shikome, and ikiryo

both in melee turn one with the my opponent( and he had no activation's left) and summon one gaki with a corps counter on him and i still have 4 seihin and kirai has full health.