Tale of .... - Project

DAGabriel

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Cassarus: Behaga repetera den införa post! Måleriet är förment till starta med det 1st av Augusti. Wip bilderna under Augusti , första bilderna av färdig modellerna 1st vecka av September

ok, ok, i suppose my swedish is real bad:

please reread the intro post!

Painting is supposed to start with the 1st of August. Wip pictures during August, first pictures of finished models 1st week of September.

hehe

Right, I guess I'm gonna have to stop painting then^^

So was that google translate or do you really know some Swedish?

Sorry guys, tried to pm everyone to remind him of the start, but with the 6 pm per hour maximum it is not possible.

Here and for all.

I will post the thread coming sunday in the showcase, please post your pics as well as any fluff and what you want to share as well as tutorials and so on.

CU all!

@ Regnak: never been a soldier! BTW, why bound to the Bayou? I bet the Gremlins went west from good old Europe and some are still living in your moors and around the Lochs (Nessie being a Gremlin illusion) as well as here near me around the Maare (eruption craters, bulls..., gremlin kabooey).

But do me a favour, please dismiss the DAGabriel`s from in front of the "Tale of Malifaux Painters". I hope all the painters will make it their own as it was meant.

@ Regnak: never been a soldier! BTW, why bound to the Bayou? I bet the Gremlins went west from good old Europe and some are still living in your moors and around the Lochs (Nessie being a Gremlin illusion) as well as here near me around the Maare (eruption craters, bulls..., gremlin kabooey).

But do me a favour, please dismiss the DAGabriel`s from in front of the "Tale of Malifaux Painters". I hope all the painters will make it their own as it was meant.

And I bet there are a few living up in the Harz in Germany! :) No problem. You have been removed from my sig oh unsung hero :D

In the Hartz there stands the Brocken hundreds of witches flying their broomsticks round and round.

Which gremlin would live in the midst of so much flight noise? On the other hand, there seems to be a connection with Zoraida, who as an old hag using magick would qualify as a witch.

oh, nearly forgot........................1.....and it is 38 : 38!

FeenCon was nice, even though Malifaux really plays a very small role here in Germany. Got myself an Austringer, stuffed piglets, a giant Mosquito and bases/base inserts, wanted more but they didn`t got it.

Sadly I got Ophelia killed by Teddy, that terrifying is....terrifying.

But some small victory, my daughter got her first Nephilims.

Edited by DAGabriel