Tale of .... - Project

DAGabriel

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ WookieGunner: I`ll have to sort it and keep it up to date! So, one thread for all the WIPs, C&C and the "it is the end of the month and i am ready" pics.

But i will do exactly that, double the pics of the finished models in my own Tales-Thread.

@ Jens: welcome aboard!

@ AstroZombie: sure you are welcome amidst the wyrd but living.

updated post#1

Hey that sounds a really cool idea. Sorry questions, questions....If I go for 6 - 12 models in 6 months from August is that OK?

Can I start a little before this (I need all the time help I can get!!)?

I take it that it's OK to work on a crew you already started (I have done one out of 5)?

I am waiting for work to send me across the UK and I could well be moving house and job, plus I have a holiday in September. I really hope to do the challenge but these things could mess up my schedule (especially if I have to put my painting stuff in storage while I am waiting to find a house). Any problem with this? Be honest I don't mind!

Do you want something posted on a set day each month like a WIP and or finished product?

Oh one final thing I'd probably be doing an Ortega crew plus I am not sure what after that! Cheers.

Edited by Moondog

Hi Moondog, i am a slow painter, too. So 2 Minis per month with a Joker month would mean 10 finished minis for the tale.

And if you manage to paint 2 minis in July, i won`t tell anyone (i am doing a test gremlin just now, psssst) and you would gain another month to get your new hobby room ready.

And, btw, ten minis like your Perdita would be a burner!

Edited by DAGabriel

Hi Moondog, i am a slow painter, too. So 2 Minis per month with a Joker month would mean 10 finished minis for the tale.

And if you manage to paint 2 minis in July, i won`t tell anyone (i am doing a test gremlin just now, psssst) and you would gain another month to get your new hobby room ready.

And, btw, ten minis like your Perdita would be a burner!

OK I am up for it then! I have some free time so I am assembling, green-stuffing and priming as we speak! Don't know what my second crew will be. My problem is I have a short-list of my favourite Wyrd minis and they don't all belong to the same faction haha

The first load of my Gremlins arrived, will start to build bases and do some conversions the next weeks beside my village painting.

Some hours later: Just finished the missing bow for the fiddle in the bayou gremlins set. It only took about 2 hours

Edited by DAGabriel

This sounds interesting. I've got almost all of my Arcanist stuff painted right now, was looking to get another crew started by August, and a larger one at that. Mind if I sign up? I was looking at grabbing Kirai and spending some time trying freehand, this sounds like the perfect excuse.

So my to do List is growing:

Outcasts:

8 Bayou Gremlins, Bayou Gremlin Warpig, Francois LaCroix, Ophelia LaCroix, Pere Ravage, Rami LaCroix, Raphael LaCroix, Slop Haulers, Som'er Teeth Jones, Taxidermist.

Hamlin, Hans - Mercenary Sniper, Leveticus, Rusty Alice

Guild:

3Death Marshals, Judge - Death Marshal, Lady Justice, Scales of Justice

Miss Pack

Will order the Gencon Teddy and dead justice crew, too.

So it amounts to now 35 and am still missin a lot of piglets!

Happy painting!