Arcanist Avatars

Mentat_Canis

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed, you can see Rasputina floating in front of (what I presume is) November - middle of his chest. Just in case people has missed that :)

Well, first of all...it's December, LOL.

Secondly...yeah, some of us have noticed already. There was a discussion elsewhere whether she's floating there with her arms crossed, or if she's in a fetal position.

I think Rasputina is standing upright with her lower body encaged in ice, leaving her head and arms unprotected but able to cast spells. Also her hearth is were December should have been making her its lifeforce. IMO;)

How about the dreamer? can't really make LCB any bigger. Picturing LCB has run of as he's scared of the Dreamers full powers. And the Dreamer is in the middle of a raging vortex of angry nightmares:)

The sheer awesome of Lilith would be too much for most to handle. Although, I'd imagine something akin to the Mature Nephilim, but maybe 1 size larger, and much bigger, more jagged horns. Oh, and she'd have to have really big claws too!

I imagine her to be her more of a nature goddess, sort of her combined with her illusional forest

:ajustice

:aperdita

:asonnia

:ahoffman

:aseamus

:anicodem

:akirai

:amcmourning

:arasputina

:acolette

:amarcus

:aramos