Malifaux Tournament - 7/23/2011 Phoenix, AZ

Placidemu

Hey everyone out there! This will mark the first Tournament of Monthly Tournaments that will be Starting back up at Imperial Outpost Games since Almost last Year! Let's make it a good one!

WHERE: Imperial Outpost Games

4920 W. thunderbird Rd #121

Glendale, AZ 85306

(602) 978-0467

WHEN: July 23rd, 2011 at 1PM

HOW: 5$ Entry Fee and Prizes will be given to the Top 3 based on Attendance!

This is going to be a 30 Soul Stones Fixed Master Tournament using the Official Gaining Ground Tournament Rules provided by Wyrd with some exceptions:

- I don't expect everyone to have Fully painted crews, but if you do present a fully painted crew there may be an extra bonus for you!

- Proxies are okay to an extent. They have to be able to accurately represent the model and be easily recognizable (Meaning Peacekeeper is not an Accurate portrayal of Molly Squidpidge...).

Scoring for this event will be based on the Disparity Format Tournament rules (See Gaining Ground Document for more information).

Schemes will be unique during this tournament meaning that each player can only choose each scheme once throughout the duration of the Tournament.

Strategies will be choose by the TO (Which is Me! :D) and will be a surprise to everyone! Yay Surprises!

But yeah, I will be starting to run tournaments every last Saturday of each month and will be posting the information for the tournaments on the Wyrd Forums within at least 2 weeks Prior to the scheduled Tournament so look here for more information! If you have any questions feel free to PM on the forums here or look for me in the Shop! Posters will also be played around IOG and their will be Handouts with more information! Have fun Ya'll and hope to see you there!

Hey Phoenix - once you guys start running Saturday tourneys, would it be OK if one or more Tucson guys showed up now and then? We're doing Friday tourneys ourselves down at Hat's Games in Tucson, and you're always welcome to stop on by if you see we have an event up!

We're on facebook, too!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_147723621944623&ap=1

~J~

Hey,

Hey if they want to make the trip here we would be glad to have them in the tournament! Anyone who wants to show up is cool by me, the more the merrier as they say! Thanks for the invite as well, if I can find people who would want to take the trip we will probably try to take you up on that offer at one point in time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a great time despite the small turnout. It was a lot of fun, Im really looking forward to next time.

These are being run the second to last Saturday of every month so everyone in phoenix that played Malifaux before, come on down. We'd love the company.

• 4 weeks later...
When is the next tournament going to be, is one planned for this month?...I haven't seen anything on it, but I haven't been in the store for a couple of weeks. I was bummed I couldn't play in the last one.

Thanks.

Tomorrow at 1pm. Look at the post regarding the tournament at imperial outpost.

hope you can make it.