Puppet Wars Facebook

Justin

Yup come on everyone! I know social media is a scary place, but this is for the poor Puppets! You can't let such cute faces go unseen and loved can you? Do your part and help the Puppets, press the Like Button and share the Puppety love with your friends and play groups.

I heard Eric was full of bugs already, people keep on having to switch him on and off again.

There's not much else I have on the social media front - I don't visit that many websites - but after PW is released I am seriously tempted to see if I can do a demo run of all the local secondary schools and any clubs that have gone unnoticed by myself. This seems like a great game to (re)introduce people to the hobby with - I tried once with 40K and failed (well I converted 2 or 3) - but I'll need to make sure my puppets are as prettyful as those shown already.

• 4 weeks later...

PWarsCoreBoxBack.gif

1 hex board which is customizable with workbench and impassable tokens

Rulebook

Pattern Book (step by step quick start play through of puppet wars)

2 puppet decks

Game Tokens

Lady Justice (Master)

Seamus (Master)

Misaki (Sidekick)

Rusty Alyce (Sidekick)

Bete Noire (Sidekick)

Judge (Sidekick)

Convict Gunslinger (Pawn)

Silurid (Pawn)

Nurse (Pawn)

December Acolyte (Pawn)

Punk Zombie (Pawn)

Rotten Belle (Pawn)

Death Marshal (Pawn)

Guild Austringer (Pawn)

Razorspine Rattler (Pawn)

Executioner (Pawn)

Malifaux Cherub (Pawn)

Ronin (Pawn)

Masters are the leader of your puppet army. Sidekicks are uniques, and pawns are the foot soldiers you can have multiples of. There are no factions, puppets are divided into the four suits (rams, crows, tomes, masks) and suitless. Any puppet can work with any master and list building relies heavily on various synergies. There will also be 22 more puppets (including 3 masters) released in the expansion boxes.

Info from Eric's interview with D6G: http://www.thed6generation.com/d6g-ep-83-wyrd-interivew-spartan-games-interview-terraclips-dystopian-wars-on-land

Edited by Justin