A place to say thank you...

• 1 month later...

*Thread theft*

Rather than start a new thread, also saying thanks, thought it best to just steal some space in this aptly name thread...

So, thanks to Wyrd. I got the first Wyrd order I made today (no, not a Gencon Order), and I have to say that I'm impressed. I've ordered a fair bit in my time from various gaming and other companies from around the globe, but the packing of this parcel was the best I've recieved in all those years from any company, and the nice little touch (not sure if it's standard, or random) of the phrase "Bad Things Happen" brought a smile to my face.

Any doubt that I may have had from ordering from you guys has now been erased, and I can see a long (and expensive) relationship forming between your online store, and my credit card...

I work in a warehouse, and I know that good, kind words are few and far between, so it is with no hesitation that I say:

Keep up the good work, I appreciate it, and I'm sure there's many more out there.

Cheers!

• 2 months later...

I just received my first order from Wyrd, nothing major just the Rules Book (Digest version), and opened my Package to see a Miss Demeanor. As an outcast player, I wanted to say thank you. I try to run as many female models with Vikis as I can and you just made my day. :D

• 2 months later...