Tournament in Northampton - 9th October

Clousseau

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know about you but I really love the fluff...

I'm sure it's probably the best fluff. That's why I love him.

Woahwoahwoahwoah......no....we are both doubling up with two really good players and we are there token crap people

Actually I think me and James will just go have a coffee and you two can play the brawls yourselves. Fancy it James?

um, Doubles, there are are far better Paired Master than Dreamer and Lilith!! and just wait for the Dynamic Duo to rock up and take on all! haha

You seem to be under the impression that we're taking this in any way seriously! There is a strong likelihood of shots doubles.

Or we might turn up with double Guild!

Edited by Calmdown

A bit late to this topic but just want to say thank you to Clousseau for a great tournament and to all the players I played ( G&T Boy,Drake and Chucklemonkey) . 4th was better than I could have hoped for.

Really have a urge to go to more tournaments now.

Edited by Talos

A bit late to this topic but just want to say thank you to Clousseau for a great tournament and to all the players I played ( G&T Boy,Drake and Chucklemonkey) . 4th was better than I could have hoped for.

Really have a urge to go to more tournaments now.

Ah so that was you Talos, awesome, finally have a face to the forum name now. Yeah good game thanks. Zoraida and Collodi are always a tough pair to content with, the terrain being challenging for both of us to work with.

Hopefully see you at another tournament soon, maybe the GT in Mansfield